Created: May 8, 2015 Last Updated: May, 2015
Minors Not Eligible to Use the Website/Chat Services. This Website and the phone chat services are not intended for minors. We limit use of the Website and chat services to adults’ 18-years old or over that have reached the age of majority in their community and country. We forbid all persons who do not meet these age requirements from accessing the Website or using the chat services. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors and minors may not lawfully visit the Website or use any of the chat services.
Section 230(d) Notice:. Under 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information regarding providers of these protections may be found on the Internet by searching “parental control protection” or similar terms. If minors have access to your computer, please restrain their access to sexually explicit material by using any of the following products provided for informational purposes only and not endorsed by us: CYBERsitter™ | Net Nanny® | CyberPatrol | ASACP .
- How do you opt-out?We give you an opportunity to express your preferences for receiving certain marketing communications from us or from unaffiliated third parties. If you decide in the future that you would like to update these preferences, you may (1) log into your account (if you have created an account with us) to adjust your settings; (2) follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in any marketing email you receive from us; (3) send an email to email@example.com, and we will edit your preferences accordingly. If you earlier chose to receive push notices on your mobile device from us but no longer want to receive them, you can manage your preferences either through your device or app settings, depending on the type of device.Online opt-out requests are instant.But we may continue to send you transactional emails, like service announcements and administrative notices, without giving you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Do you have any choices about what information you provide?You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of this Website or our services; because that information may be required to register; purchase products or services; participate in a live interaction or promotion; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
- What is “Do Not Track” and does the Website follow it?Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your Web browser. DNT is a way for you to tell websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to giving you meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we give you the ability to opt-out. But we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to follow DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
- Do California residents have special privacy rights?If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive (1) information identifying any third-party company to whom we may have disclosed, within the past calendar year, personal information about you and your family for our direct marketing purposes; and (2) a description of the kinds of personal information disclosed. If you want to exercise this right, you must make a request in writing to us to get this information. We will not process your request unless it includes your full name, email address, postal address, the URL for the website you visited, and the subject lined labeled “Your California Privacy Rights.” Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only honor one request a calendar year.
- How do we protect children’s privacy?We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information on this Website.