Website Terms-of-Use Agreement
Last Modified: January 28, 2020
Acceptance of the Agreement
This website terms-of-use agreement is entered into between you and TeleMainia, LLC (“Company,” “we,” or “us”). The following agreement, together with any documents it expressly incorporates by reference (collectively, this “agreement”), governs your access to and use of https://talk121.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through https://talk121.com (the “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18-years old or older and reside in the United States or Canada. By using this Website, you state that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Agreement
We may revise and update this agreement from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website from then on. But any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Website.
Your continued use of the Website after the posting of the revised agreement means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We may withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of this agreement and comply with it.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat that information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and you will not provide any other person with access to this Website or parts of it using your username, password, or other security information. You will promptly notify us of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We may disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any part of this agreement.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement of it) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of that material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws and treaties.
This agreement permits you to use the Website for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of those materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If the Company provides desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, on condition that you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for those applications.
- If the Company provides social media features with certain content, you may take those actions as are enabled by those features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of this agreement, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by this agreement is a breach of this agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Company name, the term TALK121®, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use those marks without the Company’s written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this agreement. You must not use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in this agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you must not:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in this agreement, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise try to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (“post”) testimonials, comments, or reviews (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards stated in this agreement.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered nonconfidential and nonproprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you hereby grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns a license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You state that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All your User Contributions do and will comply with this agreement.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for that content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other Website user.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we consider necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that that User Contribution violates this agreement, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual-property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual-property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including any violation of this agreement.
We will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. You waive and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, licensees, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either those parties or law enforcement authorities.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of interactive features. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please provide us with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: (1) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. It is the Company’s policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We are not making any warranty about the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on that information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on those materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the Company’s opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are not required to update that material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Chat Line Services and Other Terms
All chat line services accessed through our Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the Terms-of-Service Agreement, which is incorporated into this agreement.
Additional terms may also apply to specific portions, services, or features of the Website. All those additional terms are incorporated by this reference into this agreement.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, on condition that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms we provided with respect to those features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of this agreement.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in this agreement.
You will cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We may withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Nevada in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States or Canada. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States or Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company is making any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the Website. Neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company represents or warrants that the Website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
To the fullest extent provided by law, the Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the Company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or those other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, or punitive damages, including personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The limitation of liability stated above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct or death or bodily injury caused by products you purchase through the Website.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this agreement or your use of the Website, including your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in this agreement or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Washington law governs all matters relating to the Website and this agreement and any dispute or claim arising from or related to it (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this agreement or the Website not subject to arbitration will be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Washington, in each case located in the City of Seattle and County of King, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action, or proceeding against you for breach of this agreement in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by those courts and to venue in those courts.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted by Arbitration Resolution Services, Inc. (ARS) and the parties shall be bound by all rules of ARS and any award/decision rendered. ARS rules can be found at www.arbresolutions.com. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceedings will be in writing and will provide an explanation for all decisions. Any such arbitration will be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in online consumer disputes and intellectual property rights and will include a written record of the arbitration hearing. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Class Action Waiver
All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the Website must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless the Company agrees otherwise, the arbitrator must not consolidate more than one person’s claims.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to this agreement or the Website must be brought within one year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, that cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by the Company of any term stated in this agreement will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of that term or a waiver of any other term, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this agreement will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
If any provision of this agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent so that the remaining provisions of this agreement will continue in full effect.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Website, sending us emails, and completing online forums constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that that communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Website. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
California Users and Residents
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
The Company encourages you to give feedback about the Company, the products, or the Website. But the Company will not treat as confidential any suggestion or idea you give, and nothing in this agreement will restrict the Company’s right to use, profit from, disclose, publish, or otherwise exploit any feedback, without payment to you.
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by TeleMainia, LLC, 3540 West Sahara Avenue #638, Las Vegas, Nevada 89102. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.